Me and My Sharpies at 10pm(:

So it’s midnight, on March 8, 2011. And I’ve just spent the last 3 hours drawing random pictures with my mom’s collection of sharpies.(:
Great things come from Sharpies. They’re so colorful…and permanent! Haha(: I was having like, the worst night ever. But that boy, those sharpies, some blank paper, and some dumb inspiration totally made my night. Uhhhuh.(:
This picture looks all. Cartoon like. Haha I eat Sharpies to stay alive.
If you didn’t already know, I am the worst artist in the history of artists. I cannot draw the simplest things. So don’t laugh at my ugly drawings. Hahah(: I’ve done much worse.
My favorite one is probably this one:
“They say nothing lasts forever. I guess they weren’t expecting us.”
And my second favorite? This one.((: “Boys are like stars. There’s a million of them, but only one can make your dreams come true!”
Being with you, feels like dancing with butterflies<3
Love. Happiness. Peace. Hope. Prosperity. God. Jesus. Kindness. Respect. Smile your loved(:
Rain, rain, come this way…you bring the joy that others take. :/ Sad lol
Live.Love.Laugh. Live to the fullest with no regrets.<3
Yeah so that’s how I spend my time! hah I’ll probably be doing more tonight.(;