A Soundtrack of My Life :D

So, on Itunes, I have this playlist made for just when I'm upset about something. And alot of the times listening to it makes me cry. But it also like, makes me feel a million times better.(:



  • Without You - Dixie Chicks
  • White Flag - Dido
  • When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne
  • Take A Bow - Rihanna
  • Sometimes I Wake Up Crying - Dixie Chicks
  • Slipped Away - Avril Lavigne
  • She Will be Loved - Maroon 5
  • River - Sarah McLachlan
  • Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri
  • It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing - Shania Twain
  • I Will Remember You - Sarah McLachlan
  • I Told You So - Carrie Underwood
  • Gravity - Sara Bareilles (FAVORITE SONG EVER)
  • Fall to Pieces - Avril Lavigne
  • Breathe - Anna Nalick
  • Not Like the Movies - Katy Perry
  • Runaway Love - Ludacris
  • That Should Be Me - Justin Bieber


And then there's the playlist for when I'm in a good mood(;

  • Pretty Girl Rock - Keri Hilson
  • Buzzin' - Mann
  • Green Goblin - Jae Millz
  • Lump - Presidents of the USA
  • Up Out My Face - Mariah Carey
  • Fortunate Fool - Jack Johnson
  • The Harold Song - Ke$ha
  • The More Boys I Meet - Carrie Underwood
  • Hold It Against Me - Britney Spears
  • Sitting, Waiting, Wishing - Jack Johnson
  • Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson
  • Bed Rock - Young Money
  • Check It Out - Will.I.Am.
  • KnockOut - Lil' Wayne
  • Right Thru Me - Nicki Minaj
  • Born This Way - Lady Gaga