Changing(:

I am a different person then I used to be. And I think I've made this point clear multiple times. I'm not the goody two shoes I used to be, the quiet girl that got straight A's. I'm working on finding myself. And if that means dropping friends and picking new ones along the way, then so be it. I may not make the best choices getting there, but so what? Maybe those experiences can help me make better ones later on.
I'm just a new and better. Me.
I'm sorry if it's not good enough for you(:

But the two people I know I can count on to make things better are Peter and Mandee. And in reality, in the end, they're all I need. I love them so much, and I neeed them. Those two...I couldn't put up with losing them. I would probably die.
But that's really all I need. My best friend, and my "boyfriend"(:
Changing.(: